Fee information for the 24h Xtreme race
Here you will find all the information for your registration at the 24H Xtreme.
The 24H Xtreme is an obstacle and endurance race of 24 hours ran in relays and in teams of 2, 4 or 6 people.
We will ask you to appoint a team lead.
He will be responsible for the entire registration of his team.
The team lead will :
- Gather, for the entire team, all the mandatory information related to the registration file.
Namely: surname, first name, date of birth, country, city and correct mailing address.
- He will register the whole team and this stage will have to be accomplished in one single step. You will not be able to close your registration if you have not previously provided all of your team's information.
- It is useless to enter the same name twice, as we will analyze the registrations and for such cases, will refuse your participation.
- The team lead will pay the registration fee for his entire team in one single payment.
- On the day of the race, he will make sure to provide the identification number of the entire team, but also to present the compulsory material for each participant. No exceptions shall be tolerated.
Registration for the 24h Xtreme takes place online, via the 24hxtreme.be website
Make sure once you are on the website to select the 24-hour race, not the 3-hour one.
The registration fee for the 24h Xtreme is fixed at 80 € / participant.
This price shall not increase.
Nevertheless, we remind you that there will be room for 200 teams, and not a single more.
You will have the opportunity to pay by card or by Interac e-transfer.
Payment must be made within 24 hours of registration.