The Xtreme 24h will begin on Saturday, March 24, 2018 at 3pm and end on Sunday, March 25 at 4pm.
Please note that this week-end is when we change to summer hours.
Race in binomial
It is compulsory to run in pairs for the entire duration of the race. If this rule is not observed, the whole team will be disqualified.
We will set two time limits:
- At 23h, after 8 hours of racing, a minimum of 10 laps must be completed.
- At 7h, after 16 hours of racing, a minimum of 17 laps must be completed.
If you are not in the right timing, the entire team will have to leave the race.
The public is forbidden
You can only count on yourself and your team to reach the end of the 24th Xtreme.
The public will be forbidden on the site of the fort. No outside help is allowed on the camp, as well as during the race.
- Obligation to stay in the camping area, no rest outside the campsite (car ...)
- Access to the camping forbidden for camping cars & mobile homes
- No alcohol or drugs
- Cleanliness on camp, provision of garbage bins
- No electrical devices, noise pollution
- No showers during the race
- Provision of showers after the race only
- Obligation to position yourself at the end of the line when you arrive at an obstacle and to wait for your turn.
- In no event will it be permitted to pass by other competitors. Our staff will ensure that this rule is respected, but we also count on you for your loyalty.
For each obstacle, a member of the staff will be present to ensure that the obstacle is well-accomplished by all the participants. He will be the sole judge when enforcing penalties. You will have to respect the members of the staff and execute the penalty at the risk of the exclusion of the whole team.
Respect of the track
The track will be marked and partly lighted. You will have to follow the course and in no event can you cut short, under penalty of the exclusion of the whole team.
- The relays must be carried out in front of the chrono tent to be validated (starting line). It is important not to forget to give the chrono chip to the following relay.
- In the event that you lose your chrono chip, you must report it as quickly as possible to the chrono tent, in order to provide you with a new one.